Up Your Brow Game – Here’s What You Need To Know About 3D Eyebrow Embroidery
Updated: Dec 8, 2022
3D Eyebrow Embroidery: A No-Fuss Treatment For Brows On Fleek
As you get older, your eyebrows start to thin and change color. This can be frustrating, especially as we want to maintain our appearance and look attractive even as we age. When it comes to eyebrow trends, Eyebrow Embroidery has been creating a lot of buzzes!
Luckily, with a bit of tweaking, your eyebrows can look amazing – and you don’t need to spend a fortune!!! It’s the secret to the “no makeup” makeup looks of many celebrities and influencers, so we’re pretty sure you’re just as curious about it as we are. And to break down the basics of this interesting procedure, here are some facts you need to know before you decide to try this procedure for yourself:
1. It has many names. Some people call it 3D Brow Tattooing and some use the term eyebrow embroidery, but the most common and literal term is micro-blading. Take your pick! We call it 3D Browscape!
2. It’s not the same as traditional tattooed-on brows. When you think of eyebrow tattoos, you probably think of those straight lines, often bluish-gray or some other weird color, that look like they were drawn on with a crayon. That’s not what we offer at Pink Parlour.
Eyebrow embroidery is a semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hair (if there is any, that is) and create bolder, natural-looking brows. This requires no tattoo gun, no ink, and no bleeding or downtime — in fact, it looks best when a pro does it by hand. When it’s done correctly, you can hardly believe it’s not real hair. Sounds too good to be true, right?
3. It needs to be done by a professional. Microbladed brows are still considered face tattoos, so you have to carefully review portfolios of brow artists and make sure that they’re legit before availing of the service. Only visit licensed brow salons to be sure. A professional should also consult with you about your preferred shape and color before beginning the tattooing process, so don’t be afraid to be picky.
4. It won’t hurt as much as a regular tattoo would. Most brow artists will use numbing cream or anesthetic to keep the process practically painless. So unless you have any allergies or sensitivities to the artist’s preferred anesthetic, then micro-blading shouldn’t hurt.
5. It’ll make your mornings and beauty routines simpler. For those who had it done, the final consensus was superb. They loved waking up to perfect brows. It is recommended for fuss-free girls who don’t want to spend time doing their eyebrows every day, and to those who either don’t know how to do their brows or have no brows at all. But if you’re someone who likes to change your brow shape and look often, getting semi-permanent brows might be too restricting. Eyebrow embroidery is the most natural-looking way of correcting sparse or uneven eyebrows, without the fear of losing hairs.
Are you willing to give it a try? Say goodbye to brow touch-ups and have eyebrows on fleek All day, every day! That’s right! Get a No-Fuss Treatment now at our new store location at Heartland Mall- Kovan! Click here!